Connects: Crown Mountain Park Loop, Crown Mountain Bike Park, Crown Mountain River Trail
Basalt, CO – Park
Crown Mountain Park is a 124 acre open space near El Jebel and Basalt, CO. Dogs are allowed, however not in the playground area.
Crown Mountain Park Includes:
1 Full Size Basketball Court, Basketball Goals for 2 Small Courts
4 Tennis Courts
2 Horseshoe Pits
Sand Volley Ball Court
News about Crown Mountain Park can be found at:
The Aspen Times (May 27, 2016) – Crownfest to showcase midvalley park
More information about Crown Mountain Park can be found at:
Crown Mountain Park & Recreation District – www.crownmtn.org
1. Park Hours are sunrise to one half hour after sunset. No camping.
2. No glass containers.
3. Alcoholic beverages are subject to county ordinances.
4. Noise ordinances strictly enforced; no amplified sound systems without permission.
5. Animals must be under voice control per Eagle County Ordinance #61. Please pick up after your pet.
6. No firearms, hunting, archery, or fireworks.
7. Parking in parking lots only; no motorized vehicles in park without permission.
8. No golfing.
9. No model aircraft flying or rocketry anytime during field usage.
10.Fires on grills only.
11. Tent or canopy staking by permission only.
12. No outside vendors; no political, religious, commercial, or other solicitations.
13. Deposit trash in trash receptacles; groups of over nine individuals are responsible for getting waste to a dumpster.
14. Ball field and soccer field use must honor scheduled use; organized leagues must schedule through Crown Mountain Park & Recreation District Office, 963.6030.
15. No climbing on buildings, fences, or trees.
16. No horses in park.
All park activity subject to Criminal Code 18-9-117 concerning Unlawful Conduct on Public Property“