Basalt, CO – Easy – 2.2 Miles – Walk, Run, Road Bike, Horseback Ride, Dog Friendly – Paved
The Basalt/Old Snowmass Trail is an easy trail you can walk, run, bike, and horseback ride that is dog friendly. The trail shares a section of the Rio Grande Trail and passes through the Holland Hills subdivision along Holland Hills Road. This is a 2.2 mile paved trail in Basalt, CO.
To ensure the use and enjoyment of this trail for everyone, please observe the following regulations:
1. Respect private property – stay on the trail at all times.
2. No motorized vehicles.
3. Horses stay off the asphalt.
4. Bicyclists and pedestrians yield to equestrians.
5. Dogs must be leashed.
6. Hunting is prohibited.
7. No littering – pack your trash.
8. Parking at the Arbaney/Kittle Trailhead. Do not park on subdivision roads.
OPDMD use restricted on this trail
The full text of the Pitkin County Open Space and Trails regulations is available at the Pitkin County Administration Office””