Connects: West Buttermilk Lift
Aspen, CO – Medium – Uphill, Snowshoe – Snow
West Buttermilk Uphill Route is a moderate route you can skin and snowshoe up. This is not a designated uphill route during the Aspen/Snowmass ski season. This is an uphill route on Buttermilk Mountain in Aspen, CO.
Aspen/Snowmass uphill policy and rules at Buttermilk can be found at Aspen/Snowmass Buttermilk Uphill Policy and Rules.
The Aspen Skiing Company is pleased to offer the unique privilege of uphiller access to our Mountains. Please take the time to read and adhere to the following Buttermilk guidelines:
- Follow designated routes when available.
- Walk single file and along the edge of all trails/catwalks and avoid blind spots.
- Slope preparation/maintenance equipment and snowmobiles will be in operation at any time day or night.
- This mountain may be closed to uphillers due to avalanche control procedures, special events or other circumstances.
- Please respect all area trail closures and rope lines.
- No dogs are allowed at any time during winter operations.
- You must have a valid lift ticket or pass to ride up any lift. Random checks will be done throughout the season.
Be Safe Be Seen Stay Fit“