Connects: VIX Ranch Park, Sunset Trail
New Castle, CO – Bike Park
VIX Ranch Bike Park, also called the New Castle Bike Park or New Castle Pump Track, is a dirt site at VIX Ranch Park in New Castle, CO. This bike park includes:
News about the VIX Ranch Bike Park can be found at:
Post Independent (October 19, 2017) – New Castle adds to trail network
1. The Bike Park is an unsupervised facility. RIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
2. The Bike Park contains man-made & natural jumps, ramps, & other terrain features that vary in difficulty & change constantly due to conditions, weather, usage, grooming, & time of day.
3. HELMETS ARE REQUIRED.
4. You control the degree of risk you will encounter in using these features. Your speed & takeoff will directly affect your maneuver & landing. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RIDE THESE FEATURES UNLESS YOU HAVE SUFFICIENT ABILITY & EXPERIENCE TO DO SO SAFELY.
5. DO NOT RIDE THE BIKE PARK WHEN IT IS RAINING, WET, OR MUDDY!
6. Only one person may use a feature at a time. Do not jump blindly & always use spotters. LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP! Always clear the landing area quickly.
7. Always ride in control and within your ability level.
8. No unauthorized building, reshaping, or modifications of features.
9. Bike Park is open dawn until dusk, unless posted closed.
10. The Bike Park is for bicycles. No motorcycles or motorized bicycles, remote control devices, roller blades, mountain boards, etc.
11. Respect other Bike Park users, especially young beginner riders.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, CALL 911
This is your Bike Park. Get involved. Contact the Town of New Castle Parks and Trails Department or New Castle Trails at firstname.lastname@example.org to see how you can help us maintain the Bike Park.”