Connects: Exhibition Lift
Aspen, CO – Hard – Uphill, Snowshoe – Snow
Aspen Highlands Uphill Route is a difficult route you can skin and snowshoe up. This is an uphill trail on Aspen Highlands Mountain in Aspen, CO. This route follows the ski trails Jerome Bowl, Park Avenue, Memory Lane, Red Onion, Heather-Bedlam, Face of Oly, and Broadway.
Aspen/Snowmass uphill policy and rules at Aspen Highlands can be found at Aspen/Snowmass – Aspen Highlands Uphill Policy and Rules.
- Upholders bound for the top must be past the Merry-Go-Round Restaurant by 9:00 AM.
- Follow designated routes when available.
- Walk single file and along the edge of all trails/catwalks and avoid blind spots.
- Slope preparation/maintenance equipment and snowmobiles will be in operation at any time day or night.
- This mountain may be closed to uphillers due to avalanche control procedures, special events or other circumstances.
- Please respect all area trail closures and rope lines.
- No dogs are allowed at any time during winter operations.
- You must have a valid lift ticket or pass to ride up any lift. Random checks will be done throughout the season.